Monday 2 December 2013

Featured Poem for December 2013 - By Michael 'Mixy' Riccardi

71. I Went To A Place In France Called Nice. It Was Nice.

I'd never been to Nice but it was nice
The people were nice, the food was nice
Oh course I can't speak French
But I just assume everyone was lovely and polite.
It was nice how all the drivers wave with their fists as they overtake me on the right
I met a lovely French chef who shouted compliments at me and waved with her knives
So from what I gather
People in Nice like to wave.
Which is nice.


© Michael 'Mixy' Riccardi 2013
Please do not use without the poet’s permission.




On Friday 22nd November 2013, Mixy was challenged to write 100 poems in a day and did! You can read all 100 at Mixy's blog.

For further information about Mixy and his work please visit Mixy's page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment