Tuesday 16 July 2013

CALLING ALL POETS, WRITERS & CREATIVES!

Hello fellow creatives!

I am about to embark on a new project and I need your help please.

I'm planning on compiling another charity anthology of poems and short stories, on the theme of "Unity In The Community," in aid of BBC Children In Need. All net profits from the book will go to the charity.

BBC Children In Need helps disadvantaged and disabled children across the UK. It is a very worthy charity.

What I need from you it your creativity, in the form of poems, lyrics, short stories for the book, on the theme of, "Unity In The Community."

If you'd like to donate up to two creative works then please submit them by filling out the submissions form that I've set up at:

http://poetrybyjae.co.uk/submit-a-poem/



Many thanks in advance for your kindness and generosity.

Jae-Alexander Linsey

No comments:

Post a Comment